Instagram is basically a complete package of online photo sharing, sharing of videos and a wonderful platform for social networking that gives the freedom to internet users to share pictures and a good amount of videos with either their friends on a private stage or publicly at the app depending upon the preference of the individual. To add to this, it can also be shared through a wide range of social networking websites namely Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr. An initial characteristic feature of the same was that it restricted clicking of photos in a typical square shape, which was very much analogous to the Kotak Instamic and images of Polaroid, contradictory to the 4;3 ratio that was mostly used by the cameras in mobiles devices. Later in the month of August last year, the latest version 7.5 was released to allow its users to take and post photos that could be captured in any other aspect.
Launched by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger in October 2010,it came into limelight as a free mobile application and gained immense popularity in not time. By April 2012, it had above 100 million users all over the world and approximately 300 million by December, 2014.
Defects of Instagram
But still there are certain shortcomings, let us have a look at the same: –
- There are some size confinements and the users have to stick to the same.
- It has much fewer applications as compared to other social networking sites.
- Facebook has taken the acquisition of Instagram due to which many users have kept back from the Instagram and they are on a hunt for some of the best alternatives to Instagram.
- Less editing features as compared to other photo editing apps.
To resize the Instagram photos, here is a new app that is InstaSize which provides you the freedom to add filters, renew the texture, layering and designing of the pictures along with unique touch up adjustments and exceptional collage frames. It provides you some of the best professional editing that can create magic and add beauty top your photographs so that you can cherish them later on.
InstaSize offers you the easier and faster way to develop a picture collage for Instagram photos and other websites too. It is a wonderful photo and video editor app that could add liveliness to your beautiful pictures and create a paranormal moment to be remembered.
Let’s have a look at some of the other options apart from InstaSize to edit and post your pictures online and share it with the world: –
- Via me: It is a free IOS only app desires to replace the Instagram. The website’s banner welcomes the users of Instagram with open arms and a direct link to help them import all instagram photos instantly to a new via. me profile.
- Magic Hour: If you are filter lover, then magic Hour is surely a perfect choice and worthy investing your time. With about 40 filters to initiate with and a bonus of a direct access to an app filter super market, which gives you the opportunity to download supplementary filters at no extra cost.
Photo Toaster: kitschy factor of Instagram is a complete no for many internet users as it doesn’t appeal to everyone’s style statement and leaves less in terms of editing features. If you prefer the easy sharing and posting of photos and looking for quality high editing tools with an option to crop, flip and rotate photos, then photo toaster is definitely going to be in your favorite app list very soon.
Every Player, every coach, every athlete would tell you that the elementary rule for any sports is skill. Being an amateur basketball player learning dribbling, rebounding, passing and shooting are mastering the basic skill of the game. To start with always warm up and dynamic stretch before playing basketball.
Out of the various skills to learn like shooting, passing, dribbling and rebounding we need to learn about player positions such as defensive and offensive player positions.
- Shooting- Knowing how to shoot properly is the fundamental skill you need to master in order to play the game. While standing stand with knees bent and your dominant foot forward, take a comfortable and balanced position, learn it is important to find your perfect stance that helps you goal easily and naturally. Once you discover a stance that suits you best let a great shot fly.
- Positioning- Positioning is another important aspect, positioning the ball too high or too low would affect the accuracy of the shot. The ball and the shooting eye should form a straight line to the basket. Grip the ball tightly, push the ball up with your hand, straighten your knee and jump, just as you reach the height of your jump release the ball aiming at the basket.
- Dribbling- Before you are attempting to pass, rebound or catch, have a glance as who is near you, never start dibbling until you know who is near you. Dribble extremely low and keep your legs bent. Throughout dribble penetration follow your teammate so you can retrieve the ball if he misses it.
- Passing – While passing don’t rush a pass the main job is not to turn the ball over make sure whenever you pass, pass is wide open. A good pass is a pass which can be caught, while passing step towards your team member.
- Rebounding- In return to offensive rebounds run to the front of the basket during your fast break. Reacting and moving quickly will improve your anticipation and get you more rebounds. If you still thinking how you can rebound because of less height, you can read about vert shock reviews on how it helped basketball players improve their height with efficiency as well.
- Knowing your Position in the team- Traditionally, the strongest and tallest members of a team are called power or center forward, while slightly shorter and more quick players are called small forward, and those who possess the best ball handling skills and are the shortest are called shooting guard or point gun. Knowing your position in the team would help you score high and play well also it helps in better team synchronization.
Just learning the skill is the not the sole step in the process. Mastering the talents comes from regular practice and so never the less forget to be a good basket ball player practice more and more to acquaint yourself well with the sport, learning to perform consistently, skillfully, with speed, without fatigue, under pressure and executing it is what we call as performance practice, which needs to be mastered.